About the Firm
Colorado Lawyer Handles Oil & Gas, Criminal Defense and Immigration Cases
Firm with Lakewood, Greeley and Grand Junction offices serves clients statewide
Hiring an experienced attorney gives you the opportunity to assert your rights even if you’re facing off against powerful interests. Robert S. McCormick, Attorney at Law has provided comprehensive support to clients throughout Colorado for more than 35 years. From offices in Lakewood, Greeley and Grand Junction, I combine legal ability with practical knowledge to deliver exceptional results in matters involving criminal defense, immigration and oil-gas land use. Whether you’re facing potential prison time, removal from the United States or a decision that dramatically affects the value of your property, the choices you make can affect you far into the future. With so much on the line, you deserve an experienced advocate with an extensive record of accomplishment.
Experienced Colorado counselor provides responsive representation
For more than three decades, people and businesses in the Denver Metro, Northern Colorado and Western Slope areas have turned to my firm because of its:
- Strong reputation — In each part of the state, professional colleagues and former clients have recognized my ability to find creative ways to achieve my clients’ objectives.
- Responsive counsel — I understand how stressful criminal and civil legal matters can be for you and your loved ones. At all times, my firm treats clients with respect and communicates promptly to explain case developments and answer questions.
- Detailed advice — By giving you individualized attention, I am able to develop a detailed case strategy tailored to your particular needs.
Whether you need assistance with a criminal charge, an immigration proceeding or a land-use matter, I provide results-oriented advocacy that starts with a free initial consultation.
Areas of Practice
Individuals and businesses benefit from an attorney well versed in the law
My firm represents clients throughout Colorado in several legal practice areas, including:
- Oil and Gas law — My firm handles various types of oil and gas law concerns as well as other cases associated with Colorado’s natural resources. I am the managing partner of Colorado Land & Mineral Owners Association, LLC. Since 1983, I specialize in representing landowners, mineral owners & royalty owners.
- Water law — I offer thorough counsel on establishing legal access to rivers and streams as well as other water law matters so that you can protect the value of your land or business operation.
- Criminal defense — If you’ve been accused of felony or misdemeanor misconduct, I present a strong criminal defense to help you win a dismissal, acquittal or reduction in charges.
- DUI/DWAI — Without warning, a drunk driving arrest can threaten your driving privileges and even lead to jail time. For allegations of driving under the influence or driving while ability impaired, my firm counters the evidence brought by police and prosecutors.
- Immigration — For visa concerns, deportation defense, naturalization and other immigration issues, my firm advocates for people who wish to live and work in the United States.
Regardless of your specific needs, I will protect your rights and aggressively pursue a favorable resolution to your legal challenges.
Contact a knowledgeable Colorado water rights attorney for a free consultation
Robert S. McCormick, Attorney at Law advises Colorado clients on legal issues pertaining to water rights as well as other matters involving natural resources. Please call 833-880-7192 or contact me online
to schedule a free initial consultation at one of my offices, located in Lakewood, Greeley and Grand Junction.